- So tired all the time. There was no energetic 2nd Trimester for me, I'm just tired for the whole 9 months.
- I just can't care as much about this time around. There are too many distractions.
- It will not be exactly the same. I was much more sick this time in the beginning. Last time I was able to drink milk, this time, not so much.
- No matter how hard I try to read pregnancy/birth books again, I can't help but feel like I know it all already.
- Nobody else cares about kid #2 either - not in a bad way, just that there's very little literature/support for subsequent pregnancies.
- It goes much, much faster. I can't believe I'm only 6-9 weeks from delivery!
- Did I mention the tiredness? I've yawned four times while writing this.
- Things that are the same: The left side of my uterus is apparently the comfy side. Both G and Boogaloo have camped out there, the right side feel practically empty. Maybe that's where my organs should go.
- It's really hard to convince myself that the birth will go differently this time. It went so well last time that I assume it will be the same, but I should know better! My sister had a C-Section with #2 and not with #1.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Things nobody told me...
I wish there were more books out there for 2nd (and etc) time moms. I present to you, Things Nobody Told Me About a 2nd Pregnancy: